Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Bucket List...


So I decided to put up my bucket list so far, but remember I am a very corny guy.


  1. Kiss the girl i love
  2. Know what it really means to live for Jesus
  3. Eat at a restaurant in Italy
  4. Say what is really on my heart
  5. Stand up publicly for what I believe in
  6. See Poland
  7. Have a job I love
  8. Do something selfless for a total stranger
  9. Wear an Armoni suit
  10. Create a dish with Bobby Flay
  11. Watch a sunrise
  12. Watch a sunset
  13. Go to Africa
  14. Stand on Calvary Hill
  15. Shoot a gun
  16. Spend one year in overseas missions
  17. Kiss my girl while slow dancing
  18. Be in a huge field of flowers and/or tall grass
  19. Smoke a pipe
  20. Hunt
  21. Paint a Picture
  22. Be a chef for a day
I know a couple of these are kinda homo, but these are things that I one day hope to do.

2 comments: